January 02, 2011

God grant me the strength....

....to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

This pretty much sums up my life right now. I'm struggling to be the better person in a more than awkward situation. I care about this person but I know that I really need to take a step back and put some distance between us. I cannot change the way I feel, or the way they feel, and I feel other's feelings may be involved.  So instead I'm going to just sit back and let nature take it's course. Here's to praying that God can guide me in the right direction. I know God has a plan for all of us and although I haven't a clue what God's plan is for me, I know there is a reason why I'm going through this particular situation right now. I honestly hope and pray that there is a bright, shiny prize on the other side of this :)

No comments: