January 04, 2011

Day #1 of Motivation

For some reason this morning I woke up motivated. I personally think it has something to do with the good night's sleep and my new Aveda shampoo/conditioner. ;)
Pure Abundance<sup>TM</sup> Volumizing Shampoo
My hair has never looked so great! (Pure Abundance is the way to go for anyone who has fine, lifeless hair)..... It was definately worth the splurge. Now I just need to go back and get even more of the product! I must say, my hair smells terrific!

Today I have a workout date with the elliptical at the community center. Yep, that's right. I'm getting back on the horse. I realized last night after a bunch of sulking that the reason I'm so unhappy is because I'm mad at myself. It really has nothing to do with other people - it's about me giving up on myself and not becoming the best 'ME' that I can be. I remember how great I felt when I was 30lbs lighter and how much more energy and self-esteem I had. I need that back. I need to love myself far more than I need someone to love me. So, I'm ready to fall in love with myself again :)

No comments: