January 20, 2011

Flu Bug, Flu Bug....Go Away!!!!

Yesterday I changed into my workout clothes, fully excited for a good workout. My stomach had been bothering me all day but I just chalked it up to my funky stomach problems. Well, it got considerably worse - in the middle of Zumba. I finished out my Zumba class, but with hardly any motivation. My body was just not feeling right. I had dinner plans and I hate to bail on plans, so I met a friend at Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant). I could barely eat any of my soup. I did manage to eat a few breadsticks and a tiny bit of salad. I still was not feeling well at all....but I sucked it up and kept chugging along.

Got home and instantly started shivering from cold chills. I could not warm up. A friend suggested I go take a hot shower - so I did. It made me feel a little better, while I was in there. After I was done showering, I curled up in bed and fell fast asleep....until 11pm. That is when all it all got very clear that I had something seriously wrong with me! Ran to the bathroom and got sick. Then again at 2am. And then again at 4am. Finally my alarm went off at 5:30am and I was so exhausted. I took my temperature - no fever. So I got dressed and drove through the snow here to work.

I'm not motivated at all. The more the day drags on, the less healthy I seem to feel. :( I long for 3:30 to come along so I can go and snuggle in my bed. I hate being sick. I'm a huge baby.

No comments: